Facebook, now in its 6th year with 400 million global users, ranking third in terms of population after China and India, and Twitter, with close to 60 million worldwide users, shows how social media plays a major role in generating consumers’ call-to-action. Companies’ social marketing activities are developing through trial-and-error, and in this Session, we’d like to take a moment to really observe what is happening in this rapidly changing landscape of communications and marketing. “Conversation is king. Content is just something to talk about” (Cory Doctorow) is a key concept, and we’d like to invite a deeper discussion with everyone on this theme. The last Session was very interactive with lively discussions by attendees, and we look forward to seeing everyone again at this next Session. Seminar info: 5th JaM Media Session in Tokyo, Latest US Marketing Trends: Now that social media has become an online utility for consumers, what are marketers’ strategies for social media marketing (SMM)?
- When: March 11, 2010 (Thurs) 6:30pm registration opens, 7:00~8:30pm session
- Where: Tokyu Agency 2nd floor Large Conference Room （map）
- Limited to 40 attendees
- Cost: 7000 yen (payment & receipts at sign-in)
- Copy of Hisami’s book, “The Presidential Elections in the YouTube Era” will be given to first time attendees
- Register: by March 5 (Fri) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org